Please login to the OCS and you will find the link to the registration at the bottom of the page. Please note that only CAA members can register for the conference. You can register as a CAA member for 2019 here.
If you have any questions please email us email@example.com.
We have done our best to keep conference rates down. The rates listed below include all of the conference essentials (venue space, programs, coffee breaks, etc.), the workshops on Tuesday, access to Icebreaker Party and free access to most of Kraków museums (to keep costs down, we have not provided lunch for everyone. There are numerous lunch spots within a short walking distance plus a number of food trucks will be parked within the conference venue).
Concessionary rate applies to students, retired, underemployed or low-income members.
Early-Bird Registration will close on 3rd of March.
Late Full Registration closes on 31st of March.
On-site registration: Unfortunately, this will not be possible for CAA 2019. The only way to registered is through the system. We advise that you take this into consideration and apologize in advance for the trouble that this may cause.
Below are rates in EURO and in PLN in brackets (the fee will be charged in PLN):
Early-Bird Full Registration – 250 € (1100 PLN)
Early-Bird Concessionary Rate – 150 € (660 PLN)
Late Full Registration – 290 € (1280 PLN)
Late Concessionary Rate – 190 € (840 PLN)
Conference Dinner will be held in The Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology. A scenic venue on the bank of Vistula river with view on Wawel Castle (vegetarian and vegan menus would be provided for both the Conference Dinner and the Icebreaker Party).
Conference Dinner fee is an additional cost of 40 € (175 PLN)
You can also register to post-conference excursions (you can find more information on those options here).
- Select registration type from the menu.
- Verify your user account information. After clicking “Register” a summary of registration will be displayed and by clicking “next” you will be redirected form the OCS to the Coffee System used for online payments by the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
- A registration panel in Coffee System will appear and you would be asked to fill the information required. Please, use the email address used for registration and paying for the membership in CAA.
- You will be presented with fees option and you would also be able to pay for Conference Dinner and excursions.
- After you complete this part an invoice screen will appear, where you will be able to customize details of your invoice.
- Finally you would be asked to provide additional information (type of menu and whether you choose to participate in the Icebreaker Party).
- A summary of your registration will appear, after that you will be redirected to the payment screen.
- You can choose to pay via bank transfer or use on-line payment via credit card.
Please do remember, that all transactions would be conducted in Polish Zloty (PLN) and not in EUR.
- The last screen with the confirmation of the payment may display in Polish instead of English, please ignore it, as your payment has been confirmed regardless.
Registration will close on Sunday, March 31.